Re: [ksurf] dont send more messsege please

  • Thierry Dehove
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 23, 2005
      Hi Alex
      I think it's Sanur, south west of Bali. You have a
      nice place and safe to launch your kite and after the
      spot is really cool with swell and after the reef hugh
      waves... Also Padangbai should be great, I'm going to
      try it next september... tips on my website :
      http://www.ilove-bali.com

      thierry
      http://www.tropical-paradise.net

      http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250