Re: Beginners blog (and where should I go in Bali?)

  • Steve
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2005
      Great Blog, read it from start to finish...., please keep it up.

      I have just moved into a house on the beach in NZ and am considering
      taking up Kitesurfing. There are some good schools here in CHCH but
      before I lay out any cold hard cash, I wanted to ge a feel for how
      difficult Kitesurfing really is...? Watching the NZ national champs
      last weekend made it look all too easy, especially all the air tricks
      and cheesy grins of guys/gals who had obviously been born with a
      board on their feet.

      Your blog at put things into a better perspective for me, and as a
      large, 40+, ex-brit, I can see that doing a couple of lessons will
      only be the very start of it.... Maybe I should go back to Golf...?

      Hang in there, (no pun intended), and I'll look forward to your next
      blog entry...

      Cheer

      Spiggy