Cuba kitesurf

  • StevePEI
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 22, 2005
      I'm planning a vacation to La Havana & Varadero Cuba.
      Are these places good for kite surfing.
      What are the avereage winds around the 1st of April?

      Thanks in advance
      Steve
    • Thierry Dehove
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 22, 2005
        Hi Steve
        I'm living in caribbean, closed to Cuba or Cabarete...
        I would said in regards to my stats since two years,
        not really good.
        you can check this link
        http://tropical-paradise.net/anguilla-beaches.html
        or