kitesurfing in Fiji...

  • marxemilie
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 20, 2005
      Just wanted to share one of the best spot I've found. Having been
      travelling lately, one of the greatest kitesurf spot I found was in
      Fiji. Ellington wharf and the closest island Nanaru-I-ra offer all the
      way from March to end of the year a wind blowing between 15 and 25
      knotts, up to 35 on very windy days! Great wind, flat water (coldest
      24 degrees!) or waves (great surfing place too), possibility to do
      kitesafaris, amazingly beautiful place, lovely people, the best
      kitesurfing spot I've tried so far!!!

      You can find more info on:
      www.safarilodge.com.fj/slkitesurfing.htm
      Also very good wind: Red sea (Dahab and Safaga, wind nearly blowing
      all year long, best in Spring and Automn), Boracay in the Philippines
      is perfect to add kitesurfing and partying (mid-november to mid-january).
      Enjoy your ride!
      EM