Re: [personal] RE: [ksurf] are best kites ok? Cabrinha is the best!

  • woodman_k
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 16, 2005
      My nitro 14 I got in late 2003 and used all this 2004 season summer
      and still going this winter on snow
      Looks as good as new. No problems and a great kite. I use it a lot
      but don't leave it banging around on the beach. Pack it up and keep
      it out of the UV. Every hour in the sun is one less you can fly it!
      Even true for BEST kites.

      Cabs are well made and are on the top level period. Pricey but
      well....
      Stan