Re: [ksurf] Naish 30meter V4, the biggest flysurfer works

  • georgeiw@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 2005
      I have not tried the Naish 30, Lots of guys here in Boston have Saul's ZP 28
      built by monkey kites. I have not flown head to head on any day yets since I
      got the flysurfer Pychotic Too 26m foil but I did go out in Miami over
      Christmas in about 6 mph and slipped down wind very slowly. With a big board and a
      few sessions I think that 6 could work. 8 mph definitely works. You have to
      keep your speed up to stay up wind but it is still better than talking about it
      while standing on the beach.
      Good luck,
      George