Kite in Egypt, end of April

  • alainfischer
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 12, 2005
      Hi,

      - Does anyone know the best schools and places to kite in Egypte at
      the end of April? I heard from Safaga, Hurghada, El Gouna & Ras
      Sudr. Weather forecast for end of April seem to be equivalent in
      these 4 places.

      - We are 3 intermediate kiters located in Milan, Paris and Singapore
      and search for a place to go between Europe and South Asia at the
      end of April. Egypt seems to be a very good place in terms of
      weather forecast. Any other idea?

      Thanks in advance for any answer on this.

      Alain
    • Gregory Gordon
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 13, 2005
        Greetings

        Dont know how good the wind is but if you want a wicked spot on the ocean
        then head to Dahab in the Sinai.
        An oasis on the Red Sea. Lovely folk and a unique paradise filled with
        hippies, testosterone-boosted Israeli military letting their hair
        down, haggling businessman and cheap funky accommodation.
        Great diving and snorkeling.

        Gregorius