Re: short boards

  • Chris Glazier
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 4, 2005
      A 150 is fine for learning and also is a good light wind board. As
      you get better and start getting bigger jumps and spins you may find
      it heavy and want a smaller one. Also, it is too big for higher wind
      conditions like over 20 knots. So you will want a smaller board
      eventually. Most boards these days are 125 to 140 for experienced
      riders in good wind.
      :-)
      Chris Glazier