Winterlude kite sponsorship opportunities!

  • Hung Vu
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2005
      Kitesurfingschool.org Ottawa has been invited by the National Capital
      Comission of Ottawa to provide a kitesnowboarding/kiteskiing
      demonstration event at the heart of Down's Lake at the center of Ottawa
      Winterlude (the world's longest skating ring). Ottawa Winterlude is the
      world's famous event and attend by many people world wide.

      Only 4 very experienced riders are allowed to ride (as we will be
      surrounded by hundreds thousands of skaters) and a couple kites on the
      ground to show to the audiences.

      The riders were originally planning to use their own kites for the event
      (they also do it for free); however, I think this is the opportunity for
      the kite equipment manufacturers to sponsor the riders for their
      volunteer effort.

      At the cost of 1 kite will show your logo to hundreds thousands if not
      millions of people. Contact me if you want to sponsor 4 riders or 3
      kites on the snow (total 7 kites overall).

      P.S., These types of events will bring us kiters to where the people are
      instead of the various kite competitions where there is only a handful
      of non-kiters.

      P.P.S., The event is fully insured with $2 millions public liability
      insurance.

      Hung.