looking for locations for ideal kitesurf

  • marco_vangent
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2005
      Hello everyone,

      My name is Marco and I am living in Brasil. I'm living in a small town
      called Icarai, which is about 25 km from Fortaleza airport, and right
      next to Cumbuco, of which u might have heard. For those of u who would
      like te visit Cumbuco, one of the nicest places to be and to practise
      your exciting sport I am offering u to rent my appartement which is
      about to be ready between now and two weeks. It's small but only
      fifteen seconds walk from the beach and in the heart of Cumbuco. I
      will be putting pictures shortly but just wanted to let u know that
      there is a new, cheap, comfortable 2/3 persons appartement out for
      rent. Just let me know when you're arriving.

      Please send a e-mail to the adress as shown above (marcojq@...)

      Kind regards

      Marco
    • Thierry Dehove
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2005
        Hello Marco
        thanks for your mail, pleae feel free to send me
        information because i would like to come in your spot
        next september !

        take care, thierry
        http://www.tropical-paradise.net

        http://my.yahoo.com