[Fwd: Kitexcite Newsletter]

  • Hung Vu
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2005
      -------- Original Message --------
      Subject: Kitexcite Newsletter
      Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 18:09:12 -0400
      From: Kitexcite <info@...>
      To: <hungvu2000@...>

      LAUNCH OF EXTREME HOTEL AT KITEXCITE MAR. 12-18

      Kitexcite is excited to be involved in the Grand Opening Event for the Extreme Hotel at our Kitexcite Center, Cabarete location. This event will bring together athletes from different watersports to cross train and all enjoy the winds and parties of Cabarete for a week.

      The Ring Media in Calif. is promoting the event in magazines and has industry professionals lined up including Chuck Patterson, Bri Chmel, Jason Slezak and Kevin "Top Hat" Senn, with more to come...
      To round out the eXtreme experience, the hotel has also built a below ground pro skateboard ramp, "Six Feet Under."

      If you'd like to come down and join us for this event or promote your latest gear, contact us and we can help arrange discount travel & accommodations. Hope to see you on the beach!

      KiteForum's 2nd Int'l Kite Testival in Cabarete Mar. 31-Apr. 3

      Come join Kitexcite in Cabarete for the 2nd Annual Kiteboarding Testival, March 31-April 3. Organized by Kiteforum.com, the most respected kiteboarding forum in the world with 7,500+ members, this year's event will be conveniently located in one of the hot beds of the kite world, Kite Beach Cabarete. The DR has grown tremendously as a kiting destination - along with being a great island for surfing, windsurfing and other action sports.

      The promotion for this event is reaching across all media and will prove to be a great opportunity for us to promote your 2005 gear. All of the schools on Kite Beach have agreed to stop teaching at noon for the kite show so that riders will have plenty of space to test all the newest gear.

      Kitexcite's prime location on Kite Beach at the new Extreme Hotel is going to be the center of the week's activities and parties. We'd like you to be a part of this event and can arrange accommodations and air travel to POP. We will be adding a special Testival page to our website to let all clients and vendors know about it.
      Hope to see you on the beach!

      All the best from windy Cabarete!
      Stefan, owner Kitexcite 914-9745 stefan@...

      Full Service Kitesurfing Center - Lessons - Rentals - Sales - Lodging - Cabarete, Dominican Republic

      Tel. Office: 809.571.9509 | Beach: 809.571.9732 | Cell (Stefan): 809.914.9745 | Skype: kitexcite-office