Re: [ksurf] Liquid for Boards and Ebay

  • malink magombo
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 26, 2005
      hi there,

      i was lucky enough to pick up a 2003 liquid force
      truth board a while back at a great price. i have to
      say the board rides great, it edges well and is quite
      easy to slide. i use it in the waves too and it seems
      o.k. there too. it took a while to set the footplates
      up on the right stance for me but now its a beauty. i
      think the truth is based on a jimmy lewis design, or
      was originally. its certainly a great intermediate
      board for me, if a little heavier than the newer
      boards. its very well made though with sick graphics.
      a genuine bargain!

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail