RE: [ksurf] Best Place to go in Feb-Mar Hook a bro up!!

  • Neil Harper
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 26, 2005
      Cabarete will certainly be warm look at windsofcabarete.com for weather
      stats.

      -----Original Message-----
      From: vela2scuba [mailto:no_reply@yahoogroups.com]
      Sent: 26 January 2005 03:50
      To: kitesurf@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [ksurf] Best Place to go in Feb-Mar Hook a bro up!!

      I'm freezing my buns off in The Gorge AND no snow on the mountain for
      snowboarding! I just started to learn kiting (windsurf 15yrs) last
      summer and it's all I can think about.
      I want to go somewhere warm for a 10 day or so "tune up". I need wind,
      sand, and well, that's it.

      Where can a brother from the north go to get for sure wind. Cabarete
      is my first choice. Night fun and almost for sure wind. I'm from Hood
      River, Cabarete is our supposed "sister" city.

      Please hook a brother up..
      Jim

      to the most frequently asked questions.

      Yahoo! Groups Links