Thanks for info

  • Marina Kitto
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2005
      Thanks all, I found your answers to my twinskin question very helpful. I've
      taken it on board and will see what comes up in future.

      Sadly I've just missed out on an Australian eBay Peter Lynn Bomba, sold for
      $A766, only used five times, last years model. I'll probably regret not
      bidding higher, but there were several people interested, and the price kept
      climbing at the last minute. Damn!

      I'll keep hunting...
      Graeme
      Sydney, Australia