JUPITER KITE INVASION Competition - Jan. 28-30, 2005!!!

  • flkitesurfer
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 9, 2005
      The Second Annual Jupiter Kite Invasion is COMING!

      For photos of last year's fun event go to:
      http://fksa.org/viewtopic.php?t=446

      It is going off January 20 - 30, 2005. It is all at Florida Kiting's
      website at: http://floridakiting.com/ or call 1-877-FLY-SURF

      For details click: http://floridakiting.com/images/2ndannualrodeo.gif

      And schedule click: http://floridakiting.com/event_format_and_schedule.htm

      Online registration coming soon!

      Checkout Kiteflix's videos from last years event. The score and
      editing are brillant imo! Click on: http://kiteflix.com/

      go to videos and checkout: Jupiter Kite Invasion and Crushed

      It was a blast last year so hope to see you there this time around. It
      should be GREAT!!!

      _________________
      FKA, Inc.

      transcribed by:
      Rick Iossi
    • Mr Lawrence Ng
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 10, 2005
        Time to brush up those BIG AIR moves! You stand a chance to be the next Tururai Montaron, Charles Deleau, Aaron Hadlow, Suzie Mai, etc� It�s the BIG time from then on! And it�s all happening just next to our doorstep at ManaMana Beach Club in Bintan from the 2nd to the 6th of Feb 2005. Winner gets to go to Hookipa Maui in September to ride.

        Check out the details at:-

        http://www.kite.com.sg/kitesingapore.htm

        http://www.redbullkingoftheair.com:8080/qualifiers.php?lang=1&site_id=40

        See u there,

        Lawrence

        www.kite.com.sg

      • Thierry Dehove
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 11, 2005
          Hi Guys,
          next spot for Red Bull King of the Air will be
          Saint-Martin, French West Indies after the sucess of
          last year ! I will let you know with my new
          tropical-paradise after January 15th !

          thierry
          http://www.tropical-paradise.net

          http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250