KTM method. Was Re: [ksurfschool] Re: Fatal kitesnowboarding accident in Canada

  • Hung Vu
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2005
      KTM is the first formal Kite Teaching Methodology for most disciplines
      of kiting: kitesurfing, kitesnowboarding, kiteskiing and
      kitelandboarding (kiteboating will be included soon). KTM will include
      all types of kites instead of focusing on a particular type (such as
      LEI) as in other methodologies.

      KTM has been developed, applied in real-world teaching and improved in
      the last few years.

      KTM is intended to be "open source" which can be used and improved by
      all schools and experience kiters in the world.

      KTM will be formally released in the next update to the Kitesurfing
      School web site.

      Hung.