[Fwd: Peter Lynn]

  • Hung Vu
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2005
      -------- Original Message --------
      Subject: Peter Lynn
      Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2005 07:04:31 -0700
      From: Blake Pelton <blakepelton@...>
      To: undisclosed-recipients: ;

      www.peltonwindsports.com is up and running in full force! This is the
      place to get up to date info on Peter Lynn happenings in the US.
      Product info, new releases, demo events, stories, reviews and much
      much more.

      If you are a retailer and you have added Peter Lynn products to your
      web site, but are not listed on our dealer page, please let me know
      and we can get your link up right away. Also, if you have a gear
      review of any of our products or Peter Lynn news from your local
      riding spot, please send it to us and we can get it up for everyone to
      check out.

      Please visit our new site and welcome anyone else to do the same.

      Hope to see you soon on the Peter Lynn Winter Demo Tour!

      --
      Blake Pelton
      Pelton Wind Sports