Who is the expert?

  • christian_chini
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2005
      At the final stage of our survey we are evaluating the different
      innovations in the field of kitesurfing. We want to find out if
      better kitesurfers have created innovations with a higher value.

      For this reason we need a few more experts who know the kitesurfing
      developments very well and are willing to invest about half an hour
      to help us evalutating a few innovations.

      If there is someone who thinks that he or she is able to do this
      please send me a short mail to christian_chini@...

      This would really help us a lot!

      With best regards from Vienna,

      Christian