Can anyone tell me ......

  • christian_chini
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2005
      ... if there is someone who knows how many people get or see a
      message if i post it here.

      I need it for empirical reasons. As you know we are making a survey
      about innovations in the field of kitesurfing and many of you were
      so friendly to fill in our online questionnaire.

      But we need to know how many saw the link to our questionnaire so
      that we can define the rate of return.

      If anybody has an idea how I can get this information, please write
      me.

      Thanks

      Christian