Re: [ksurf] ULTRA ROOKIE QUESTION

  • Iain Wood
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 7, 2005
      On 7 Jan 2005, at 14:30, luxoticaa wrote:

      > I would like to know what should I buy, where, and why.
      >
      > I REALLY appreciate.

      First off, get at least one lesson, even if it means traveling to get
      it. Why? It could easily save your life. After that you will be in a
      better position to decide what you need to buy. What you need will
      depend on lots of things, like the conditions where you will fly, your
      skill and your weight. Your instructor will probably be able to help
      lots.

      Good luck and keep us posted.

      Iain
    • Luis Felipe Pinillos
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 7, 2005
        Hey Carlos,

        First you have to tell us were in colombia are you located and how much wind
        do you have there. I have a colombian friend that lives here in Peru and
        used to kite in colombia, i can ask him for more details if you tell me.

        Luis
        Peru.

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 10 4:39 PM
          Check out Cartagena.... Cartagena has a couple of schools at Playa
          La Boquilla . Look for them upwind of the Las Americas Hotel. The
          schools offer Best and Fone.... Also, I think a cabrinha dealer is
          located in Cali???