HELP THAILAND

  • wish71th
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 6, 2005
      HELP FOR TSUAMI DISASTER IN THAILAND

      I know that I'm out of the topics of this group but please just
      listen for a few of your time. This is not spam!

      Our Company, CHIANGMAI SOLUTIONS CO., LTD is based in Chiangmai
      (north Thailand).

      We feel the need to bring our solidarity and our help to all the
      populations that are now suffering in the south of Thailand after the
      last week tsunami .

      Being a Company operating on Internet we believe in the Internet
      power and we are launching an appeal for donations.

      This is a totally non-profit donation the full net amounts we will
      receive will be completely used for donations. We will not keep any
      amount for us to cover our expenses.

      http://donation.chiangmaisolutions.org/

      Please help us publishing this news and make ir running on the net!!!!

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 11, 2005
        I know I'm out of topic on this groups, but please...

        THIS IS NOT SCAM... THE REAL SCAM IS HOW SOME OF THE 'CERTIFIED'
        ORGANIZATIONs USE THE MONEY COLLECTED

        Our Company, CHIANGMAI SOLUTIONS CO., LTD is based in Chiangmai and
        we were not affected nor by the earthquake nor by the Tsunami, but we
        feel the need to bring our solidarity and our tangible help to all
        the populations that are now suffering tremendous losses.

        Being a Company operating on Internet we believe in the Internet
        power.

        We are launching an appeal for donations.

        These donations will be sent directly to the "OPM DISASTER RELIEF
        FUND" the above areas. For every amount we will transfer we will
        receive a Certified Invoice from the Thai Government Savings Bank
        that we will published on THE WEBSITE.

        http://donation.chiangmaisolutions.org/

        This is a totally non-profit donation exercise THE full net amounts
        we will receive will be completely used for donations. We do not keep
        any amount for us to cover expenses.

        THIS IS NOT SCAM... READ ALL THE INFO ON...

        www.wish71.net