Aruba Kitesurfing - Eagle Beach

  • Paul Tae
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2005
      Hi,
      I'm thinking of scheduling a family vacation in Aruba this month but
      I have had trouble finding detailed information about the possibility of
      kitesurfing from Eagle Beach.
      We are looking at staying at "La Cabana" as it has good facilities
      for children. It is located across the road from Eagle beach. I'm trying
      to find out if I would need to take a bus up to Fisherman's huts to launch
      each day or if I could launch directly from Eagle Beach.
      Does anyone have any experience with this location or know of a
      website with some detailed information. I haven't been able to find
      anything useful using Google.

      Cheers,
      Paul