Final Chance

  • christian_chini
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2005
      Hi kiter,

      Thanks a lot to everybody who has already been so kind to fill in
      our online-questionnaire about innovations in the field of
      kitesurfing. There were really planty of you and we really have to
      say thank you to all of you!

      As far as we can see now, there are very interesting results and we
      will send them to everyone who is interested as soon as we will have
      finished our survey.

      For statistical reasons we need some more kiters to fill in our
      online-questionnaire http://www2.wu-
      wien.ac.at/entrep/research/en/index.php?ref=652

      We students have spent a lot of time in this project and it would be
      very sad if we cannot finish this survey only due to missing the
      answers of a few more kiters. So please be so kind to take 5-10
      minutes to fill in our questionnaire.

      If you have any questions you can find further information at
      http://www2.wu-wien.ac.at/entrep/research/en/info.html or contact me
      under christian_chini@... or call me under 0043 664 313 81 67.

      We hope you will support us (for those, who have already helped us,
      thank you very much!!!).

      With best regards from still snowing, cold Austria!

      Christian Chini and the E&I Research Team