SHIFT System with Boxer

  • daniel2218
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 24, 2004
      Hello all,

      I'm trying to solve a problem and looking for advice. From what I understand, Naish is
      (probably inadvertently) sticking it to their Boxer customers who want to upgrade to the
      SHIFT System. I have a 12m and 16m Boxer (2004's), both shipped with a 22m bar. I
      planned on buying the conversion kit to convert my bar and lines to the SHIFT System.

      Unfortunately, the conversion kit ($249 retail) does not come with the outside lines, nor
      do they have any conversion kits at 22m. Therefore, I then have to buy extensions from
      Naish (if I want to keep the color coding) for another $90 or so (since they only sell them
      in groups of four and I only need two).

      As popular as the Boxer is, I'm surprised that they haven't addressed this issue ahead of
      time. If anyone knows of a Boxer (22m) specific-upgrade, I'd appreciate knowing how to
      track it down. Thanks.

      Daniel
      Seattle, WA