[Fwd: [Bulk] BREAKING NEWS - Peter Steiwe joins bestkiteboarding.com]

  • Hung Vu
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 22 6:56 AM
      -------- Original Message --------
      Subject: [Bulk] BREAKING NEWS - Peter Steiwe joins bestkiteboarding.com
      Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 10:27:41 -0500
      From: bestkiteboarding.com <info@...>
      To: hungvu2000@...

      PETER STIEWE JOINS BEST TEAM <http://www.bestkiteboarding.com/home>

      Best Kiteboarding & bestkiteboarding.com
      <http://www.bestkiteboarding.com/home>are pleased to announce the
      addition of Peter Stiewe, one of the world's most talented and visionary
      kite designers.

      Formally the kite designer for EH Kiteboarding and having designed kites
      for several other brands including Best in the past, Peter is now
      exclusively working with and designing kites and other products for Best.

      "The outstanding quality and awesome performance of Best's past kites
      have been solely due to the design genius of Peter Stiewe," said Shannon
      Best, the company's co-founder and namesake. "We are thrilled to have
      Peter be a part of the Best team and look forward to jointly creating
      the very best, most innovative kites on the market today."

      Peter was born and grew up in northern Germany where his life was
      surrounded by sports. His design experience and expertise in wind
      related sports dates back to the 1980's when he was racing sailboats,
      windsurfers and working in sail design.

      Peter, one of the very first people to see the potential of the sport of
      kiteboarding, started designing and producing kites in the 1990's, the
      birth of the Kiteboarding era.

      His designs became popular due to their outstanding quality and
      performance that combines power, safety, control and stability. His sole
      focus and passion in life is designing & flying kites.

      "I am so happy to be part of the Best team," said Peter Stiewe. "Their
      passion for kiteboarding and fun loving attitude towards business make
      it the perfect working environment for me to create the best kites ever
      built. I can now focus 100% of my attention on what I love to do: design
      and fly kites. Plus this new relationship will bring revolutionary
      products to market more quickly and ensure that Best remains the best
      and largest kiteboarding company in the world."

      Email from bestkiteboarding.com & kiteflatwater.com
      is never sent unsolicited, please click here
      be removed from our mailing list.