EH Cabarete 2005

  • dakite2001
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 22, 2004
      Press Release:

      Our R&D contract with Best Kiteboarding has ended and the widely
      announced sale of EH kiteboarding to Best kite boarding was never
      realized.

      EH continues with the popular limited edition Cabarete kites in 2005
      and the R&D services to the OEM market. We will have an on-line store
      with worldwide shipping to make the EH products more accessible.

      Please visit and sing up for EH news
      http://www.ehkiteboarding.com

      Happy Holidays
      Good Winds