Read Kitesurf group faster from the web

  • hungvuatnetcomdotca
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 14, 2004
      If you want to read the kitesurf group from the web, it's better to use:

      This URL will read the last 100 messages and you can change the number
      100 to anything you like.

      This will save a lot of clicking and stil be able to browse through
      all the postings.

      And if you want to read what Stefano, Luka, Bruno, Cory and Laurent
      concerned about kitesurfing in 1998, click
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/kitesurf/messages/1?expand=1&viscount=100

      Replace 1? by "anynumber"? if you want to browse through the group
      very fast.

      P.S., Seeing Kiteforum.com got hacked, I want to back up ALL the
      messages of the kitesurf group on a CD or DVD (at least the first 3
      years: 1998, 1999 and 2000). Apparently, there is no other ways
      except start reading 100 messages from day one and save them. Anybody
      want to take the challenge of backing up the emails of the first 3
      years of the kitesurf group? Please let me know; otherwise I will
      have to squeeze in some of my valuable not-so-free time ;-)

      P.P.S., I will post the first 100 emails on kitesurf group on the next
      update to the Kitesurfingschool.org web site (planned for Nov 2004 but
      will HOPEFULLY finished by JAN 2005 ;-)

      Hung.
    • Thierry Dehove
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 2, 2005
        Hi Guys, just came back from Brazil and I started this
        site to give you many information and tips after my
        Kite trip in this paradise.

        take care, Thierry Dehove
        http://www.ilove-brazil.com

        http://mail.yahoo.com