[ksurf] Re: 4 LINE WIPIKA

  • srosso@bunge.com.br
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 3, 1998
      Bruno,

      What strength lines do I need on the front and back for a 4 line wipika ??

      for 2 lines I understand that it is 200kg strentgh.

      stefano

    • Bruno Legaignoux
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 4, 1998
        srosso@... wrote:

        > Bruno,
        >
        > What strength lines do I need on the front and back for a 4 line wipika ??
        >
        > for 2 lines I understand that it is 200kg strentgh.

        Definately 200kg for the front lines. It is possible to use 135kg for the back
        lines but for safety reasons I prefer 200kg lines (less tangles, less
        cutting...)

        Bruno