Re: [ksurf] Prolimit harness releasing unintenionally?

  • crsaniv20y@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 5, 2004
      ;<) No to my prolimit harness popping out. However; I fly Flysurfers and I
      have had major problems with my chicken loop with the monkey tongue pop out 4
      times while in Hatteras Friday.

      Any help on this problem would be greatly appreciated.

      I do wear a kayak life jacket as body armor and for warmth & flotation.

      A beginner that has just started to plane.

      Tom

    • loco
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 5, 2004
        Hmmm donkey dick? Sounds like it's not long enough-a common problem in some
        quarters, so I hear.....;-)

        Loco