Photo Shoot ... Where?

  • flkitesurfer
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 4, 2004
      A production company is trying to find a location, in or near the USA
      for a shoot involving kiteboarding in January 2005.

      The locale needs to have good reliable wind and a good chance of some
      squall-like clouds coming through. I expect the goal is to have the
      rider in the foreground with some nasty stuff away in the background.

      This as opposed to barbaquing the riders in the squalls of course.

      Any suggestions?

      FKA, Inc.

      transcribed by:
      Rick Iossi
    • Niall Macken, IDE Inc.
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 6, 2004
        possibly Waddell Creek. Big waves and clouds this time of year. Wind is
        not as reliable as Summer but its there and people are there.

        --
        Niall Macken,
        IDE Inc.
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 6, 2004
          Barbados has got to be worth a look loads of options along the south east
          coast.

          --
          Niall Macken,
          IDE Inc.

          to the most frequently asked questions.

          Yahoo! Groups Links
        • John Foster
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 6, 2004
            Date: Sat, 04 Dec 2004 21:32:05 -0000
            From: "flkitesurfer" <flkitesurfer@...>
            Subject: Photo Shoot ... Where?
            SNIP
            Any suggestions?

            Take a look at:
            <http://www.smh.com.au/frontpage/2004/12/07/frontpage.pdf>
            and
            <http://www.kiteship.com/>

            --
          • Thierry Dehove
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 7, 2004
              Hi Guys, saint-martin and anguilla are not bad for
              shooting ! lagoons, waves, palm tree, sandy beach,
              girls....

              take care, thierry from anguilla BWI

              --- Neil Harper <neil.harper@...>

              http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250