RE: [ksurf] Cuba Vacation in Varadero

  • Paul Tae
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2004
      For information on the resort go to
      http://www.debbiescaribbeanresortreviews.com/
      This is one of the best sites for reviews of Caribbean resorts. They even
      have the resort map. I was in building 29 which is the closest to the
      launch area.

      We traveled from Toronto with Air Transat. The cost was about $1250 per
      person with Club Transat. Club Transat is a better class of service with
      include wide seats, cooked meals, bar service,... but most importantly for
      kiteboarders, a higher luggage allowance. That is 40kg per person rather
      that 20kg.

      We didn't rent a car.

      To look up prices I would recommend www.selloffvacations.com.

      Where are you from loco?