Associations,federations,confederations for worldcup,European Championsips.

  • husnu_baylav
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2004
      Dear Group
      We are talking about the bigest events like PKRA OR KPWT like a world
      cup.The legs of the world TOUR but not a world cup.
      or like Corona European Championship.And we declare worldcuppers and
      European or other titled Champs.
      Who is deciding for this?WHERE the money,profit goes?and WHAT FOR.
      i saw a lot of races with entry fees and with no price money???
      This year i am/will organise 3 races at Kitesurfbeach Turkey.i want
      to call them also as
      WATER&AIR EUROPEAN CHAMPIONSHIP or simply
      WATER&AIR WORLDCUP
      everyone is more than welcome.You can check from www.pkra.info by
      clicking events calender for schedules.
      There will be no entry fee and there will be price money.(not big )

      if we want to developpe the sport and support it more we have to go
      and form European federations and confederations as well.
      There is International Athletism Federation as an example who decides
      for any international solution,problems etc as doping and so on so
      on......
      What do you think?We all have fun and don't think about it too much.
      Pls let's start to think about it and let's form it.
      Best regards.Husnu BAYLAV.
      www.kitesurfbeach.com
      info@...