Looking for begining instruction. Space coast FL

  • dhernandez803
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 2004
      I am looking for a school or someone who might want to spend an
      afternoon showing me the basics. Have grown up surfing,
      skateboarding, and water skiing, bought pretty nice kite off of E-
      bay, and found real quick (on a 30 mph gusty day) that I could use
      some tutoring before I destroy myself and/or this kite! Kite is 7
      meters, undoubtably to large for this afternoons gusts! Please feel
      to E-mail or call my cell @(321)323-6698. Thanks... Dave PS I live
      in Palm Bay