Re: [ksurf] Margarita

  • jlauby7777@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 18, 2004
      Henry: When are you going to Margarita Island. I am going over
      thanksgiving will stay with Alain in his condo at the top of the hill overlooking the
      ocean. I will be there from 11-24-12-1. If you are going to be there at that
      time maybe we can kite together. There is a kite school on the beach about
      the 3 hotels down from the road that leads up the hill. I think they teach
      from starters to expert. Sorry the name eludes me now but they have a chase
      boat and go out every morning at 10am and again at 2pm wind permitting. L8r
      John