Re: [ksurf] Digest Number 3193

  • crsaniv20y@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 15, 2004
      Do You do Ram Jet Flysurfer Foils as in Titan, Psycho, Spirit, etc.?

      If not, do you know a good forum that talks just Flysurfer Extacy and stuff
      like that.

      You know the new Flysurfer. What a perfect name.

      This is like a drug.

      Tom

    • McBrayer, Reuben H., M.D.
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 16, 2004
        Try www.foils.nl or www.foilpilot.com I have thr psycho 2 and love it.

        Do You do Ram Jet Flysurfer Foils as in Titan, Psycho, Spirit, etc.?

        If not, do you know a good forum that talks just Flysurfer Extacy and stuff
        like that.

        You know the new Flysurfer. What a perfect name.

        This is like a drug.

        Tom

        to the most frequently asked questions.

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • Mark Pronk
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 16, 2004
          Good tip Reuben! :-)

          We would appreciate if you visited our forum Tom!

          As much as we appreciate everyone's visits!

          _________________
          Have fun!
          Mark

          Happy kiting, whatever you fly!
          foilzone.com foils.nl

          Foilzone.com
          The Hague
          The Netherlands

          M: info@...

          All we do is foilkites!

          Do You do Ram Jet Flysurfer Foils as in Titan, Psycho, Spirit, etc.?

          If not, do you know a good forum that talks just Flysurfer Extacy and
          stuff like that.

          You know the new Flysurfer. What a perfect name.

          This is like a drug.

          Tom

          http://www.KitesurfingSchool.org/faqs.htm for the answers to the most
          frequently asked questions.

          kitesurf-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com === Yahoo! Groups Links

          to the most frequently asked questions.

          Yahoo! Groups Links
        • Tom Holloman
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 17, 2004
            Thanks for the invite Mark.

            I presently live in the East Coast Paradise of Willoughby Spit
            Norfolk Virginia.

            I kite Cape Charles Va, Virginia Beach VA, Norfolk VA, Hatteras NC.

            I expect to settle in Makaha, Oahu Hawai'i by October of 2006.

            Where are you located?

            Tom
            --- In kitesurf@yahoogroups.com, "Mark Pronk" <mpronk@m...> wrote:
            > Good tip Reuben! :-)
            >
            > We would appreciate if you visited our forum Tom!
            >
            > As much as we appreciate everyone's visits!
            >
            > _________________
            > Have fun!
            > Mark
            >

            > Happy kiting, whatever you fly!
            > foilzone.com foils.nl
            >

            > Foilzone.com
            > The Hague
            > The Netherlands
            >
            > M: info@f...
            >

            > All we do is foilkites!

          • Tom Holloman
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 17, 2004
              I've flown the 10 Psycho 2 while taking my second lesson from Ted
              Bautista here in Sandbridge Virginia. Great Stable kite. I only weigh
              136 lbs and it was only blowing about 10mph the day I took that
              lesson.

              I hope to buy an Extacy 10 or larger before Spring and possible a 13
              Guerilla Peter Lynn kite. Any thoughts on either of these kites is
              greatly appreciated.

              Thanks for the forums. I have bookmarked them and will follow up.

              Tom

              --- In kitesurf@yahoogroups.com, "McBrayer, Reuben H., M.D."