Kiteboarding in Catania Italy or the area

  • marko92109
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 11, 2004
      Hi,

      I have to travel to Catania in Italy next week,
      i was wondering if there is any kiting in this area,
      and if any of you could give some information.

      Thanks

      Marko
    • Stefano Rosso
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 12, 2004
        I was there 15 years ago and remember it was really windy... I would take my
        kites

        I have to travel to Catania in Italy next week, i was wondering if there is
        any kiting in this area, and if any of you could give some information.

        Thanks

        Marko

        http://www.KitesurfingSchool.org/faqs.htm for the answers to the most
        frequently asked questions.