Re: [personal] [ksurf] needing advice on purchasing a beginner kite surfing kit, miami

  • Reinaldo Garcia
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2004
      id recommend:
      1- take lessons either from damian at eastcoastkiteboarding.com or in
      crandon/key biscayne
      2- use teachers' gear before buying anyting.
      3- when you learn get best kites, they're not too expensive and work for me.
      bestkiteboarding.com get 2 kites, (12 / 18) or 3 kites (11 / 14/ 18) or
      sizes depend on your weight. or buy used stuff. depends on your budget and
      how much you really want to kite.

      good luck.
      pd. IMPORTANT:: DONT learn on your own, and don't learn from the 1st guy you
      meet who tells you he can give you cheap lessons. you can hurt yourself and
      others. even if you've done similar sports you WILL need a couple of lessons
      at least. it will get you going much faster and safer and you wont have to
      buy learning gear.