Is this real?

  • Hung Vu
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 6, 2004
      Someone send me an article of Flash kitesurfing in 80's KNOTS (or
      somewhere around that speed) in Leucate few years back

      Is this for real?

      Hung.
    • Dènis Riedijk
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 6, 2004
        Don't know if it was exactly 80 knts, but it is for real, and he got injured
        doing it.

        Dènis

        Someone send me an article of Flash kitesurfing in 80's KNOTS (or somewhere
        around that speed) in Leucate few years back

        Is this for real?

        Hung.

        http://www.KitesurfingSchool.org/faqs.htm for the answers to the most
        frequently asked questions.