Re: [ksurf] Lost Video

  • jlauby7777@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2004
      In a message dated 11/3/2004 3:33:40 PM Eastern Standard Time,
      radicool@... writes:
      http://www.radicool.net/airtime/
      Vlad: This video works on my computer with XP business. You may need to
      find a computer with xp to watch it. It really lets us know what can go wrong
      and how easy to get in trouble. Hope all is well with you. Was at CLO last
      weekend good winds and fun kiting. Are you going to kite over Thanxgiving? I
      have about 5 days off and will kite prob at CLO and or Hatteras depending on
      winds. L8r John