Re: [ksurf] Lost Video

  • Vlad [RADICOOL TEAM]
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2004
      > i would like to see this video if anyone
      > > has a link that works.

      http://www.radicool.net/airtime/

      See ya

      Vlad
      RadiCool Team
      www.RadiCool.net
    • jlauby7777@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 3, 2004
        In a message dated 11/3/2004 3:33:40 PM Eastern Standard Time,
        radicool@... writes:
        http://www.radicool.net/airtime/
        Vlad: This video works on my computer with XP business. You may need to
        find a computer with xp to watch it. It really lets us know what can go wrong
        and how easy to get in trouble. Hope all is well with you. Was at CLO last
        weekend good winds and fun kiting. Are you going to kite over Thanxgiving? I
        have about 5 days off and will kite prob at CLO and or Hatteras depending on
        winds. L8r John