Re: [ksurf] Re: [In]-Famous Kiteboarders -

  • Erik Mermagen
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 30, 2004
      Osama DIDN'T say he was going after the American people. He said he was
      going after nations that try to usurp the power of Muslim governments
      in autonomous nations. He went on to say that because of this, there is
      very little chance that we will see much terrorism in nations such as
      Sweden.
      Things HAVE changed in Afghanistan since we "freed" it.
      Minimum percentage change since last year in Afghanistan's opium
      production: +1,000 *
      * http://harpers.org/Drugs.html#814998507759831
      On Oct 30, 2004, at 4:47 PM, LA2WNDSRF@... wrote:

      Geez, like the guy who mentioned _www.jibjab.com_
      (http://www.jibjab.com) -
      all I did was give a JAB to
      Kerry - didn't even mention Dubya!
      YEP THIS TIME OF YEAR IS DANGEROUS FOR NON-KITING THREADS -
      NOT ENOUGH WIND to work out Our AGRO-Needs!!!

      I guess I should have expected 'cut & paste' jockeys to jump on their
      Tree
      Stump.
      Can ya take a JAB joke? IF NOT - do what Kerry's 'sweet-RICH' Wife
      Says -
      "Shove It"!

      What the heck, Free Speech is what makes USA GREAT ! -even if most of
      the Kiters won't read all that 'cut & paste stuff', anyways.

      YET -OSAMA BL just said yesterday, it doesn't
      matter who is Prez, he's going after the American People!

      HEY- OBL HELPED OUTLAW KITE FLYING IN AFGHANISTAN
      and USA-Bush made it possible to be kiters their again!

      FREE THE WORLD FOR SAFE KITEBOARDING -NOW !!
      don't vote with the terrorist's !
      Scott
      _www.voicesofiraq.com_ (http://www.voicesofiraq.com) -
      DONT WATCH IT - it'll change your heart&mind.

      And here I thought he was ONLY A GOOSE HUNTER.
      Gee, his hunting outfit was soooo clean, and
      his picture showed he was the only one NOT
      carrying a 'freshly' shot goose. Which probably pleased his buddies
      over at the Animal Rights/ACLU home.
      I wonder what he ate that night or the next?

      But he can windsurf and kitesurf. Wow?

      Cut And Run Kerry, no wonder the terrorists
      are hoping he'll win.

      Scott

      to the most frequently asked questions.

      Yahoo! Groups Links