Famous Kiteboarders - Part 1

  • Rick Iossi
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 27 12:09 PM
      This is a forum for kiteboarders about kiteboarding, not about politics.

      I have prepared this human interest piece about a fellow kiteboarder who
      also happens to be a candidate for the Presidency of the USA and a
      Massachusetts Senator. Most of us have to have a job after all it helps to
      pay for kiteboarding, right? Well John Kerry has his.

      The purpose of this write up is to provide some insight into his outlook on
      riding, some stories and the like provided by friends. IT IS NOT PRESENTED
      AS POLITICAL RHETORIC OR DOGMA only some information on a fellow, as it
      happens world famous, "boardhead."

      Does any of this make him a great prospect for the Presidency? You got me,
      I'm still on the fence on that one. That�s for each of us to decide and
      based upon a LOT more information than is provided here.

      That said, here goes �

      This article is continued at:

      For broadband connections -
      http://www.fksa.org/viewtopic.php?t=290