GEAR, MODELS AND MORE FROM SURF EXPO 2004

  • Rick Iossi
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 21, 2004
      The sixth in a series of articles on the exhibitors at Surf Expo 2004 has
      been uploaded presenting new kiteboarding gear for 2005 covering 11
      exhibitors to date.

      Lots of images of the action at the show including quite a few model photos
      appear throughout the articles.

      Articles for Liquid Force, Ocean Rodeo and PASA now join other summaries on
      the Airush, Best, Cabrinha, Caution, Dakine, Flexifoil, Globerider and
      Litewave Design exhibits at the links listed below.

      One more article to go on this years Expo and should be out next week.

      Broadband version with large images (FOR FAST CONNECTIONS) at:
      http://www.fksa.org/viewforum.php?f=84

      Dialup version with small images (FOR SLOWER CONNECTIONS) at:
      http://www.kiteforum.com/phpbb/viewforum.php?f=131

      Individual exhibitors will be treated in a single article when a lot of
      content has been provided. In other instances a few exhibitors will be
      grouped together.

      If there are corrections please notify me via PM to ricki or email to
      <flkitesurfer@...>

      Other articles are in preparation and should be released soon!
    • hungvuatnetcomdotca
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 21, 2004
        Excellent coverage Rick! I think you should submit this work to a
        kitesurfing magazine for some form of compensation (kites or boards).

        P.S., I have a few photos I took at the Expo (including your photos)
        and want to post them but want to wait for you to finish your series
        first.

        Hung.

        --- In kitesurf@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Iossi" <flkitesurfer@h...> wrote:
        > The sixth in a series of articles on the exhibitors at Surf Expo
        2004 has
        > been uploaded presenting new kiteboarding gear for 2005 covering 11
        > exhibitors to date.
        >
        > Lots of images of the action at the show including quite a few model
        photos
        > appear throughout the articles.
        >
        > Articles for Liquid Force, Ocean Rodeo and PASA now join other
        summaries on
        > the Airush, Best, Cabrinha, Caution, Dakine, Flexifoil, Globerider and
        > Litewave Design exhibits at the links listed below.
        >
        > One more article to go on this years Expo and should be out next week.
        >
        > Broadband version with large images (FOR FAST CONNECTIONS) at:
        > http://www.fksa.org/viewforum.php?f=84
        >
        > Dialup version with small images (FOR SLOWER CONNECTIONS) at:
        > http://www.kiteforum.com/phpbb/viewforum.php?f=131
        >
        > Individual exhibitors will be treated in a single article when a lot of
        > content has been provided. In other instances a few exhibitors will be
        > grouped together.
        >
        > If there are corrections please notify me via PM to ricki or email to
        > <flkitesurfer@h...>
        >
        > Other articles are in preparation and should be released soon!
      • flkitesurfer
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 24, 2004
          Hello Hung,

          Thanks, glad you liked it! Kiteworld is to publish an article
          including a few new photos, I think. It has been a fun project. One
          more to go.

          Looking forward to seeing your shots. Hope fall is easing on well in
          Canada. What did you think of those Ocean Rodeo shots off Victoria on
          the Pacific? Impressive looking waters and shorelines you folks have
          up that way!

          --- In kitesurf@yahoogroups.com, "hungvuatnetcomdotca"

          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 25, 2004
            Yes, those Canadian-Pacific shots are very nice.

            It's getting cold here and the end of the soft-water season is coming near.

            I can't wait to get on the snow.

            This change of season is great for me. As soon as I get bored of water
            then come the snow and vice & versa...

            Hung.