Re: [ksurf] Trip to Mexico or Central/South America

  • markchuteski
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2004
      My wife adn I are also looking for a kiting spot in Jan. We both
      are beginners and need to learn more about getting up on the board.

      We were thinking about Costa Rica. Seem like it is not too crowded,
      has some other stuff to do (biking, snorkeling, sea kayaking), and
      is cheap.

      The other place we looked at was Belize.

      Any more thoughts on these places form those that might have been?

      Thanks,
      Mark

      unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com or