Trip to Mexico or Central/South America

  • nmacken@ideinc.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2004
      I am looking for a place for myself and friends and non-kiter
      signif-others can go. We are in Santa Cruz Calif. So it seems trip to
      Mexico or Central/South America does make sense.

      I notice Cabrete gets alot of attention on this site. Any comments on
      a trip there?
      I am sure there are other great places. Any suggestions?

      Possibly around Jan/Feb so wind is important. Sig-o's are very active
      but not kiters (cant seem to get them in the water without a
      significant barrier between them and the ocean sharks, norcal has too
      many scary stories for them), so local alternative activities are a
      definite plus.

      Thanks,
      Niall.