BA / Cyprus Kiters

  • Gary Brownless
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 28, 2004
      Hola Bomby
      I live in Cyprus and come to BA quite often on business. Will be in La Plata
      30/09 for a week. Anycase I was surprised at the number of kiters in
      Rosario. SO yu guys kite on the Rio Pirana on the big bend at Rosario?? The
      current is sometimes quite strong their. Are their any kite shops in BA / La
      Plata area?? My friend has three sons and they are pretty keen to learn
      kiting - any schools in BA?? Plse send names / numbers so we can make
      contact.

      What is yr average wind strength in BA / Rosario and when is best time -
      guess now the air temp is still quite cold, but how about Jan / Feb?? Any
      kiting in Mar de Plata - some awesome waves their sometimes!!

      Any info yu hv would be really nice.

      Chao from Cyprus

      Dundee

      PS here in Cyp we have about 16 locals and at present some mad Aussie
      slingshotters who were last seen Saturday dropping kites on peoples heads at
      our local in Kurrium (managed to slice a local sunbathers ear with an outo
      control backflip handlepass kiteloop blablabla) these guys are gonna get us
      shut outa our beaches at this rate)