foil kites? for light air

  • surfinsmiley
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 19, 2004
      so i ride a 12.5m liquid force tension which i totally
      love.......but... i want a light wind machine.
      i`m looking at the vio kite range from japan.

      has anyone tried one? they seem to be to good to be true.
      1 kite that comes with zippers to change aspect ratio and size.
      the top of the line one has three size settings and three diiferent
      aspect ratios!!!!!! holy cow batman....
      can anyone tell me how these things fly on the water?
    • edmis_hanza
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 20, 2004
        --- In kitesurf@yahoogroups.com, "surfinsmiley" <surfinsmiley@y...>
        wrote:
        > so i ride a 12.5m liquid force tension which i totally
        > love.......but... i want a light wind machine.
        > i`m looking at the vio kite range from japan.
        >
        > has anyone tried one? they seem to be to good to be true.
        > 1 kite that comes with zippers to change aspect ratio and size.
        > the top of the line one has three size settings and three diiferent
        > aspect ratios!!!!!! holy cow batman....
        > can anyone tell me how these things fly on the water?

        maybe vio kites are secret weapon, but there is no evidence at all.
        if you need info on foils log on to www.foilzone.com . you should
        look at flysurfer psycho2 21 - 26 kites.

        edmis