Miami kiteboarding schools/locations

  • arthurdh
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 16, 2004
      I'll be in Miami around the end of October for a few days. Anyone on
      the list who has taken lessons in the area and can recommend me a
      good kiting school? Also, what are the local hangouts for kiting?

      thanks,

      Arthur
    • flkitesurfer
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 17, 2004
        --- In kitesurf@yahoogroups.com, arthurdh <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > I'll be in Miami around the end of October for a few days. Anyone on
        > the list who has taken lessons in the area and can recommend me a
        > good kiting school? Also, what are the local hangouts for kiting?
        >
        > thanks,
        >
        > Arthur

        There is information about Miami at: http://www.fksa.org/

        particularly under: