Kinda cool, $1.00 windmeter

  • DeniseSEWA@Aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2004
      Thought this was kinda cool, I had to resize the image to get the correct
      dimensions before printing, the article states that since the newer table tennis
      balls are larger in diameter there is a 2,6% error if you use them, the old
      balls are 38 MM if memory serves, the string length is 25 Cm. I'll have to check
      it with my digital for accuracy. it seems to me a bubble level mounted on
      top would aid accuracy.
      Denise

      http://umweltspione.de/umwelt/geraetekoffer/windmesser/windmesser.htm

      http://hometown.aol.com/denisesewa/index.html