Re: [ksurf] Kiteboarding On Halloween? Francis the spoiler...

  • LA2WNDSRF@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2004
      In a message dated 8/31/2004 6:07:46 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
      flkitesurfer@... writes:

      How about kiting through Fantasy Fest a local Mardi Gras, on
      Bone Island or Cayo Hueso ( Key West), FL, USA next month?

      Rick - that is a FUN Party. Hate to mention the party crasher, Francis.
      I hope it's still their after Hurricane Francis exacts a visit. Maybe it
      won't go so
      South - but that means worse for the chad counters of Broward County or the
      revelers of Miami Beach. It'll be hard to party after such a disaster.
      We're all praying you folks in Florida don't have it as bad as it looks.

      We're supposed to have THE BIG ONE (Earthquake) Sept 5th according
      to a UCLA 'Professor', here in So Cal.

      Scott